Launching (Home Screen)
On your smartphone, launch Imaging Edge Mobile Plus.
Perform the desired operation.
- Once you launch the Imaging Edge Mobile Plus, the following screen is displayed.
- A. Connected camera : Displays cameras connected by the Bluetooth function. You can change the camera name from [Edit Device Name] on the menu of the camera.
- B. Operate camera : Displays the (Camera Screen). You can perform remote operations of the camera, and view images that are on the camera.
- C. Imported Images : Displays images imported into the Imaging Edge Mobile Plus.
- D. (Camera Screen) : You can perform remote operations of the camera, and view images that are on the camera.
- E. Notifications : Displays notifications
- F. Account : Displays account information and application information.
- G. Show all : Move to (Storage Screen).
- H. (Storage Screen) : You can browse and filter the images imported to Imaging Edge Mobile Plus.
- When a message asking whether you authorize the application to access your photos appears on your iPhone/iPad after launching Imaging Edge Mobile Plus, approve access to all photos. You should also approve use of location information (e.g.: Set precise location information to On).