AMD USB Filter Driver (Chipset), Version 126.96.36.199 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the AMD USB Filter Driver (Chipset) for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
***AMD USB Filter Driver (Chipset) is for the yellow exclamation mark that appears next to “SM Bus Controller” in the Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the A2DCHI-00268121-0042.exe program.
- Download the A2DCHI-00268121-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the A2DCHI-00268121-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the User Account Control window, click the Yes button
- If the Select Language window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the OK button.
- At the Select Country screen, select the country for the installation and click the Next button.
- At the Welcome to AMD USB Filter Driver (Chipset) Setup Program window, click the Next button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the I Agree button
- At the Finished screen, click the Finish button.
- At the This system must be restarted to complete the installation screen, click the OK button to restart the system.
The installation of the AMD USB Filter Driver (Chipset) is completed.
Informacije o datoteki
- 64 bit
- 19.06 Mb