Intel Sata driver registry patch 080619a 32bit
Is this relevant for you?
This is a recommended update if you have upgraded your OS to Windows 7.
What does it fix?
After Windows 7 upgrade, a registry value is cleared, which causes the Optical Disc Drive not to be detected.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000600028.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
Informacije o datoteki
- 32 bit
- 371.24 Kb