Graphics Driver (Nvidia) 220.127.116.1184
What is this?
This is an uninstaller for the NVIDIA graphics driver.
What does it fix?
- The previous NVIDIA graphics driver does not uninstall correctly.
Applying the NVIDIA graphics driver 18.104.22.16840 without using this installer first and without applying the correct BIOS version first will result in a system without working display. That issue can not be fixed without reinstalling the operating system.
How do I perform this update?
- Download the uninstaller.
- Ensure that the Graphics slider is in the SPEED position so your VAIO uses the NVIDIA graphics chipset.
- Locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000600055.exe to run it.
- Permit the changes when the User Account Control popup requests your permission.
- Confirm that you want to uninstall the NVIDIA driver, then wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Informacije o datoteki
- 64 bit
- 369.79 Kb