Ricoh PCIe SDXC/MMC Host Controller, Version 220.127.116.11 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Ricoh PCIe SDXC/MMC Host Controller for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the RIDFMC-00251308-0042.EXE program.
- Download the RIDFMC-00251308-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the RIDFMC-00251308-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click the "Yes" button.
- If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for the installation and click the "Next" button.
- At the "Welcome to Ricoh PCIe SDXC/MMC Host Controller Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "Finish" screen, click the "Finish" button.
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click the "OK" button to restart the system
The installation of the Ricoh PCIe SDXC/MMC Host Controller is completed.
Informacije o datoteki
- 64 bit
- 1.64 Mb