This update is now re-released with improvements for:
- Battery Checker
- VAIO Control Center
- VAIO Power Management
If you previously installed this file before 28-May-2013, please also download and install the System Settings Program
Important notes: please read carefully.
- WARNING! This download is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
- VPC; SV; PCG; PCV; VGN; VGC; VGX Do not install this utility with any other model of computer, including other Sony computers sold worldwide.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the driver.
- Download the .exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the .EXE file to begin the installation.
- At User Account Control click Yes
- If the Select Language window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the OK.
- At Select Country please select the country you want for this installation and click Next
- At the Welcome to Driver Setup Program, click Next.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click I Agree.
- At the Finished screen, click Finish.
- At This system must be restarted to complete the installation, click OK to reboot the system.
The installation of the driver is completed.
Informacije o datoteki
- 64 bit
- 97.17 Mb