Vprašanja in odgovori: 16
- Notes on connecting to the internet with products manufactured by SonyWhen you connect a product manufactured by Sony such as a TV or Blu-ray recorder to the internet, use a router to connect, or connect the product to a LAN port with a router function. Wired/wireless connection via
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- How to export pictures and video using the PlayMemories Home softwareFollow the steps below to export media files to the camera using the PlayMemories Home software: Open the PlayMemories Home Software. Connect the camera or media device to the computer. In the PMH window, click
- Where can I buy Sony products?Thank you for your interest of Sony Products. Should you need purchasing or latest product information, you can refer to our Sony Electronics website. Alternatively, can refer to our retail shop locator.
- [EASY VIDEO] How to use the Sony Support website! Top Search Strategies 1. Get to your Product page Start by typing your product name in the search bar. It should take you to your product page, which is the best platform to start your journey: the product page